How to side your shed in under 5 minutes.

How to side your shed in under 5 minutes.

Part of this ad:
which is an ad for devices that hold the next higher layer of clapboard so that one person can install it without a helper.

Reply to
micky

Looks like a good idea, but even when I was younger I'd not be able to work that fast. Maybe a new model will hold longer so you can work at a normal pace.

Reply to
Ed P

If not necessarily a new idea:

Scott Lurndal

You needed to eat Wheaties.

Yes, I guess that's the reason he's rushing.

Reply to
micky