OT: Bite out of crime Part Deux

I'm sorry, but I darn near died laughing this morning.... CAUTION! Some people may not think this is funny.

Robatoy

Three things:

1) He hit a COP. 2) He's a children't bus driver and hit the cop in front of the kids. 3) He hit character that is dedicated to crime reduction.

So. No. It's not funny. The driver will most likely go to jail or at least pay a stiff fine. He will loose his job which he will need to pay the afore mentioned stiff fine.

Dave

Reply to
David G. Nagel

How was he supposed to know?

Maybe the dog was a perv?

What made it funny for me, is that "Now I have heard it all..."-kinda funny.

I'm sorry, but I laughed.

Did McGruff taunt him?

Reply to
Robatoy

Are they teaching people that "lose" is spelled with two 'o's in school these days?

Regardless, slugging a cop without compelling reason to do so demonstrates that there's something _wrong_ with that boy. Anybody with judgment that poor should not be allowed to play with matches, let alone drive a bus.

I suspect that Leno or Letterman could make that funny, but as told it wasn't.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Point of information: It is a crime is almost all jurisdictions to injure a police or rescue dog.

I agree, it's not funny. Had he squirted the dog with a bottle of seltzer water, that would have been funny. Had he dropped a toad down the dog's shirt, that would have been funny. Heck, even hitting the dog with a HUGE rubber mallet would have been worth a chuckle... But simply slugging the pooch, nah.

Reply to
HeyBub

Point of information, McGruff is not a dog, McGruff is a sworn officer in a dog costume.

Reply to
J. Clarke

You're right. It was a perfect opportunity for a pie-in-the-snout. But I still laughed. Is that so wrong?

Reply to
Robatoy

trying to reach kids? Let=92s all make fun of them. They=92re pathetic, aren=92t they?

How sad!

Reply to
guillemd

Are you sure? I'll be damned! Every time I see him on TV, he acts like a dog.

Oh, I know the TV character is an animated cartoon, but I thought it was fashioned after a real dog. You know, like Dick Tracy is a cartoon representation of a flesh and blood detective. And don't even get me started on Wonder Woman!

Reply to
HeyBub

Where were all you guys in the Texas Survivor thread?

Reply to
LRod

I can't tell whether you are funning, trolling, or just on drugs.

Reply to
J. Clarke

That's a fair question.

Reply to