OT- Beer prices gonna go up. Doh!

Hmmm. Fuel for the car or beer in my belly?
Your favorite fermented malted barley beverage might increase in price soon...
(This might be old news for some, but I just came across this one)
http://online.wsj.com:80/public/article/SB119153971071549546.html
http://www.azcentral.com/business/consumer/articles/0703biz-beerpricing03-ON.html

All that means is that solid surface countertops are going to be more expensive. In this area at least. :-)