OT: Another BLACK eye for McCain

Page 4 of 4
Garage_Woodworks wrote:

Fine. Vote for a candidate whose great uncle helped liberate Auschwitz (http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/05/26/politics/fromtheroad/entry4127479.shtml ) Oh, yeah, the MSM covering for him again indicates he simply mis-spoke. Just to make that excuse a little harder, this isn't the first time he has done so: http://www.transterrestrial.com/archives/2008/05/its_nothing_new.html .
and who apparently sees dead people: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/05/27/will-media-report-obama-seeing-dead-people-memorial-day-audience (Yeah, they have an agenda, but you can watch the video -- this guy doesn't even realize that Memorial Day is set aside to honor the war *dead*)
There are several things that are funny about this. 1) Yeah, everybody makes mistakes from time to time. This guy is making more gaffes than Dan Quayle ever did. 2) When Quayle made a gaffe, or when McCain made a mistake regarding Sunni's vs. Shiite, it was all over the media, over and over. In Obama's case, how much coverage do these gaffes get?
Like I say, you want to vote for him, go ahead. I really don't give a rip anymore. We're going to get the government people ask for. Just don't gripe as you see your real freedoms taken and your personal fortunes garnished by a voracious government.

Not to mention He's a black Muslim who's pastor hates white lapel pins!
Pleae, anyone who's monitored this news group for any length of time knows better than to listen to anything that comes out of your keyboard.
snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com says...

(http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/05/26/politics/fromtheroad/entry4127479.shtml )
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/05/27/will-media-report-obama-seeing-dead-people-memorial-day-audience

If you think this is bad, wait tell the Democrats get a candidate. Both parties will be coming out with enough dirt to create a new state the size of Texas.

Fact check: the Book of Revelation was written approximately five hundred years before Muhammad was even born -- and you tell us it predicts the antichrist will be a Muslim??
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." Desiderius Erasmus
wrote:

Did you actually read all that crap?
FYI I found using the term "fact check" and references to the bible a little humorous. Thanks for the chuckle.

Yeah, I thought it was funny. Didn't you?

Then you completely missed the point.
Whether you agree with the contents of the Bible or not, it is a historical fact that the portion of it which (according to the OP) refers to Muslims was written some five centuries before any Muslims existed -- thus casting some doubt, I should think, on the OP's claim.
On Thu, 29 May 2008 02:45:15 +0000, Doug Miller wrote:

Now, now, Doug. You know that facts never stand in the way of a good rant :-).