Orange County, CA woodworking tool rental company?

Does anyone know if there is a place in Orange County, California where people can come in and use their equipment- table saws, drill presses, sanders, etc.... for a nominal fee?
It seems I recall such a place (maybe in Santa Ana?) a few years ago that advertised on the This Old House TV show.
I have a very small project I need to do that requires a table saw.
Thanks!
Why don't you hit up those cool dudes that build those excellent motorcycles on American Chopper! Oh, wait, that's metal working...well, could you get me an autographed picture anyway?? :)

They're in New York, not California.
--
Mike Iglesias Email: snipped-for-privacy@draco.acs.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926

It used to be called The Woodworkers Club. A part of Woodcraft. There are still a few of them back east I think.