Orange County, CA woodworking tool rental company?

Does anyone know if there is a place in Orange County, California where people can come in and use their equipment- table saws, drill presses, sanders, etc.... for a nominal fee?

It seems I recall such a place (maybe in Santa Ana?) a few years ago that advertised on the This Old House TV show.

I have a very small project I need to do that requires a table saw.

Thanks!

Reply to
JD

Why don't you hit up those cool dudes that build those excellent motorcycles on American Chopper! Oh, wait, that's metal working...well, could you get me an autographed picture anyway?? :)

Reply to
David P

They're in New York, not California.

Reply to
Mike Iglesias

Doh!

snipped-for-privacy@draco.acs.uci.edu

Reply to
David P

It used to be called The Woodworkers Club. A part of Woodcraft. There are still a few of them back east I think.

Reply to
Quadindad2