One Sheet Challenge

http://www.simplicityboats.com/OSchallengeresults.html
If someone could do this with one sheet, imagaine what they could do with two sheets, and a pillow case.
On 22 Aug, 03:40, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I still pull this picnic table out of the shed every now and then. It looks small but it will easily seat 4 adults at a tail-gate party.
http://familyfun.go.com/Resources/picnictable.pdf
It's kind of obsolete since these
http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/Images/Product/xlarge/11636.jpg
were invented, but it's still a fun project for Scouts or similiar groups.