One Sheet Challenge

If someone could do this with one sheet, imagaine what they could do with two sheets, and a pillow case.

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

I still pull this picnic table out of the shed every now and then. It looks small but it will easily seat 4 adults at a tail-gate party.

's kind of obsolete since these
invented, but it's still a fun project for Scouts or similiar groups.

Reply to
DerbyDad03