Oldham 100W40

Where can I find Oldham 100W40 (10" table saw blade)? Has this been discontinued? I thought Sears sold Oldham blades, but when I checked they have mostly Craftsman brands.
http://www.thewoodworkerschoice.com/default.htm
They carry the blade
http://www.thewoodworkerschoice.com/search_results.asp?&txtFromSearch=&txtsearchParamType=&txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=AL L&txtDateAddedStart=&txtDateAddedEnd=&txtPriceStart=&txtPriceEnd=&txtSale=&i Level=2&subcat&2&txtsearchParamCat6&txtCatName=2

Thanks! They mention HD carries Oldham, so I'll check that out. Oldham is more difficult to find than Forrest with heavy discounts. Oldham has recently raised their blade prices about 20%, making the Forrest or Frued more attractive.
Phisherman wrote:

Have you tried Oldham's web site?
http://www.oldham-usa.com /
A "100W40" doesn't show. It might be the Oldham 10040TP blade. Use the "Blade Search" searching for "100".