Old sears/king seeley parts

Looking for parts for a craftsman(king-seeley) 6" jointer. Model 10320620 Tried a search with no luck on parts. Nothing needed just a return spring for the cutter guard. I really don't want to cobble a repair. Thanks in advance for ant help Lee
lol should read nothing BIG needed

you might try asking around over at www.owwm.com.
Thanks but that's the first place I went. Lot of info but couldn't find any parts listed. Did I miss something on there site???

Lee wrote:

You're not likely going to find parts for it, they've been out of production for probably at least 50 years.
A tension spring for the guard is easily replaceable from a good hardware store w/ an assortment of springs...

yep. and over at owwm _someone_ probably has one just like it that they can measure/photograph the spring for the OP to find a match from.