Old Rockwell Air Sander needs repair.

Hello all, Does anyone know where I might find parts for or have repaired an old Rockwell orbital air sander?
Thanks.
Ronnie Aldrich Birmingham, Alabama
I would check with porter cable, both for parts and service. Also check for places that service auto types of pneumatic tools suck as grinders, air ratchets, impact wrenches, etc. I bet they could fix it.