old machinery site?

I'm looking for the sites suggested here in the past for old woodworking machinery. Specifically, a place to get information, but also to post a piece for sale.
(I did a google search)
I found owwm.com, but aren't there others?
Have a neighbor who's interested in cleaning out his garage and has some old hand and power stuff that may be worth something to someone.
Thanx Renata
GuessWho wrote:

owwm.com is the only one I know of or use.