Old craftsman plainer

I hav been given an old craftman plainer mod 103.1801, it looks like a Hulsey knock off. The cutter head is the sameone they used in their 6" jointer.

The Hulsey unit, I think, could, also , be used as a shaper.

Does anyone know if this is also possible with the Crafsmen unit?

Also,are, parts and operations manuals anywhere to be found.

Thanks all Joe

Reply to
JOE MOHNIKE

This is my favorite site for old machines...

Ed Edelenbos

Thank you Ed

Reply to
JOE MOHNIKE