Off Topic- funny Craig's list post from Alaska

My sister-in-law sent this to me and I thought it was amuzing enough to share, even though it sounds like a few other posts I've seen over the years. Hope you get a chuckle out of it too. Marc
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/zip/673017049.html
marc rosen wrote:

Love the line, for you animal rights people, its dead and has no rights anymore.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

I don't know how wise it was to include that line. Sounds like a red flag to an angry animal rights type. They may start a movement to give dead animals rights.
But it is a great line, I agree.

You are right. That is funny. Not much chance of that happening around here. Although it is a possibility in Robatoy's backyard.
Not so crazy for Alaska. I lived North of there in 99-00 and it is quite common. I remember that winter the moose kill on the highway north of Eagle River to Wasilla "Moose Alley" as it was referred to had 175 to 200 moose kills that year. They actually have a moose network, when a moose gets hit there is a team of people who go get um if nobody has claim to it. After all in the car case, car hits moose, moose dies, car is a total loss, you might as well get some dinner out of it. Ah, I remember well the moose roaming the streets of Anchorage in the early morning!
WayneS

Wish I could have seen it, it's been flagged for removal.
Now I have to go kick the cat.
K.