Echinacea in Alaska

Wondering if anyone has grown "Coneflowers" Echinacea purpurea as a flower garden perennial in the interior (or anywhere else) of Alaska.

Reply to
dpersonius

I have several clumps of coneflower growing outdoors (in full sun-southern exposure). I don't think it would make a good indoor plant, the clumps grow HUGE; about 4' tall and just as wide. With the cold fall weather here they are pretty much kaput.

Reply to
Brooklyn1