Ocor power tools?

I was at a construction site around here and saw a guy using a brand of tool I'd never heard of. It was a very, very solid 1/2" hammer drill, totally painted orange (from the maker, not for marking), probably 20 years old. Said "Ocor Percussion Drill" and had a NY address.
Anyone ever hear of these guys? It was one _really_ well-made drill. Lots of machinings and steel parts. Pretty small, too. In good shape for the age.
GTO(John)

tool
Said
of
I'm pretty sure I have seen the word ocor on some AEG drills or something......not sure, but it rings a bell.
<Scratches head & walks off to bash it on the wall>.....I hate it when something way in the cobwebby back of your mind rings a very distant bell.....what tool company also manufactures in Spain? I think the word ocor was also on a tool from Spain.
--
Jon Down
http://www.stores.ebay.com/jdpowertoolcanada 555 good feedbacks & 465

Thanks. It reminded me of an AEG, but didn't say anything about them on the tag. Wonder if it was an OEM import job.
Oh yeah, anyone who clicks on your feedback will get the numbers. No need to post all that in some mega-sig.
GTO(John)
On 27 Feb 2004 05:17:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) wrote:

freud does. I think Bosch too...
(GTO69RA4) wrote:

ocor
Yes I think you may be right, probably cheaper manufacturing for mostly the European market.
--
Jon Down
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=lamblies&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

ocor
next
the
I only did that in response to the thread above: ebay is a haven for idiocy....RE: ratings faking LOL.
Jon~
PWɮTLMAN 4 wrote:

Negro y Decquer?