O/T: Stopping BP Leak

Page 2 of 2

And?

I have no idea what force the oil coming up through 12000 ft of rock is exerting. I wouldn't like risking have that force lift the whole assembly off whatever keeps it attached to the pipe inside that "shaft".
--
Best regards
Han
"Han" wrote:

----------------------------- Need to go back and review the presentation again.
The issue is specifically addressed.
Lew
"Lobby Dosser" wrote:

------------------------ The same way they did the first time.
The under sea robots.
Lew

So, remotely operated. What about visibility?
"Lobby Dosser" wrote:

Lew
On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:38:05 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

Lobby has limited vision...

And you have what?

If it's not good - and it doesn't seem to be - then it would seem to be much more difficult to get ROVs to manipulate nuts and bolts.