O/T: Sand Drawings

Was sent this.
Totally concur with the comments.
Raises U-Tube to a whole new level.
Lew ===================================Check out this link... Subject: Sand Drawings This is definitely worth the eight minutes spent watching. Kseniya Simonova is a Ukrainian artist who just won the "Ukraine's Got Talent" competition. She uses a giant light box, dramatic music, imagination and "sand painting" skills to interpret the invasion and occupation of her country from 1941-1945..
http://www.flixxy.com/ukraine-talent-sand-animation.htm

Amazing

Very talented, and obviousely a quick thinker.

The direct link without the flixxy middleman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo

That was absolutely stunning on so many levels. It makes me want to puke when I think of what constitutes talent on the stupid show in the US, or Britain for that matter. Singing, dancing, they're all fine, but they don't make you _think_.
You can't help but think when you see her do her stuff. The eye hand coordination is...is...damn, the dictionary doesn't have words for it. She was using every part of both hands simultaneously to a very high degree of precision and with speed, all while creating beautiful art. And she's hot. Damn.
That made my POTM. Thanks.