O/T: Raisin Bread

Subject: Raisin Bread
** A bakery owner hires a young female clerk who likes to wear very short
skirts and thong panties.
** One day a young man enters the store, glances at the clerk and at the
loaves of bread behind the counter.
** Noticing her short skirt and the location of the raisin bread, he has a
brilliant idea.
** "I'd like some raisin bread please," the man says.
** The clerk nods and climbs up a ladder to reach the raisin bread located on the very top shelf.
** The man standing almost directly beneath her, is provided with an excellent view, just as he thought.
** When she descends the ladder, he decides that he had better get two
loaves, as he is "having company for dinner."
** As the clerk retrieves the second loaf of bread, one of the other male customers notices what's going on and requests his own loaf of raisin bread.
** After many trips, she is tired, irritated and begins to wonder "why the unusual interest in the raisin bread?"
** Atop the ladder one more time, she looks down and glares at the men standing below.
** Then, she notices an elderly man standing amongst the crowd.
Thinking that she can save herself a trip, she yells at the elderly man, "Is it raisin for you too?"
** "No," stammers the old man, "but it's quivering a little."
Playboy magazine, sometime in the late 1960's
--
Kiva - Loans that change lives.
http://www.kiva.org/lender/david87375440
"Dave Balderstone" wrote:

Courtesy of my 94 year old cousin.
BTW, don't think she ever read Playboy, but you never know.
Lew

But Lew, did she ever lift the "Fig leaf"?
Marc

It wasn't in Playboy in the '60s, in that form, anyway. I spent a chunk of the '60s checking female underwear, and I came across no thongs. Of course, sometimes it was dark...