O/T: NIck Reynolds

I have always been a BIG Kingston Trio fan.
It was announced this week that Nick Reynolds, one of the founding members of the Kingston Trio, has died.
He came back out of retirement a few years ago to rejoin the Trio and I got to see him here in SoCal maybe 10 years ago.
As an audience, that afternoon, we were just as enthusiastic as another Trio audience I was part of 35 years earlier back in Cleveland, just longer in the tooth.
Now, only Bob Shane remains.
Time marches on.
Lew

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
"mac davis" wrote:

Suppossedly Sinatra was asked to cover Shane's recording of "Scotch & Soda".
He declined saying something like, " how do you improve on the best?"
Over the years, Shane's version stands alone.
Lew