O/T: Kenora dinner jacket.

Now available with an extra inner lining. For you Kanuckistani and northern US wood rats. Stylish, warm, and doubles as a dinner jacket.
(hotlinked for your perusal)
http://thegoat.backcountry.com/blog/files/2008/02/distriktxkillerdana.jpg

I have 3 of them, 2 in blue and 1 in red.
The red one comes complete with a butt warmer for the really cool days. P D Q

Ooooo.. blue no less.. yowsa. You're a daring kinda fella, eh?

Ooooo.. blue no less.. yowsa. You're a daring kinda fella, eh?
I do all my shopping at the Co-Op. 'sides, I don't look good in green.
P D Q
PDQ wrote:

You know, I'm thinking if you live in a climate where you need one of those, you really are living where it is too cold.

I can handle 3 seasons, but that white stuff really frosts my butt. Gotta get South but SWMBO likes the changes and my cat tribe don't travel well.
P D Q

I like the seasons just the way they are here in the Banana Belt.