O/T: Golf

Courtesy of my 94 year old cousin (She doesn't play golf).
Enjoy
Lew --------------------------------------
Eileen and her husband Bob went for counseling after 25 years of marriage.
When asked what the problem was, Eileen went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 25 years they had been married.
She went on and on and on.
Neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.
Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking Eileen to stand, embraced her, unbuttoned her blouse and bra, put his hands on her breasts and massaged them thoroughly, while kissing her passionately as her husband Bob watched with a raised eyebrow!
Eileen shut up, buttoned up her blouse, and quietly sat down while basking in the glow of being highly aroused.
The therapist turned to Bob and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least three times a week.
Can you do this?'
Bob thought for a moment and replied, 'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I play golf.
So bad there Lew!
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
On 8/4/2010 2:00 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

A bad hook from the T and the golfball ended up flying over a fence and shattering the windshield of a school bus sending it into a ditch. All aboard were fine, but the bus driver was some pissed and jumped the fence of the golf course and started to rant and rave at the golfer. "LOOK at what you DID!!!" WHAT are you going to do about it?????" The golfer thought for a few seconds and said: "maybe if I move my right foot back a bit and my thumb a bit more to the left.?"