O/T: David Brooks-The Real Romney

The Real Romney

HERE'S FUNNEEEE ! [I don't care who you are]

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:503d7fa7$0$44475$c3e8da3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

I too thought it was funny.

Reply to
Han

You know to some this is funny but to me it is twaddle.

Oh, I know he was trying to be funny, but it isn't. Inane, moronic, etc, yes. However, it lacks all the essential elements of humor. It isn't even a good roast.

Its just twaddle. That it made it to the pages of the NYTimes tells you a lot about the paper. But then others, recently, have said it already.

Deb

Reply to
Dr. Deb

If you look it up in the dictionary all you will find is a picture of Lew. BTW, you'll also find his picture in the dictionary under racist, loon, bigot and many other similar adjectives.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Gordon Shumway wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

far as the other namecalling, whomsoever fits the shoe, wear it, twit.

Reply to
Han

Twit? Hardly. I'm shocked that you would stoop to name calling. I was merely stating facts based on Lew's history of posts, that's all.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Gordon Shumway wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You're calling Lew all kinds of things. I did look up twaddle in an online dictionary (several in fact) and I didn't see a picture of Lew or anyone else. Lew may have different political opinions than you, but then you started the namecalling, twit.

Reply to
Han

Take a look back, maybe a year or so, when Lew was calling everyone who disagreed with him a "pathetic bigot" and you will see who started the name calling. You may apologize if you wish, but I doubt that is part of your character.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Gordon Shumway wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

OK, I'll apologize. Sometimes I go and do look back, but a year? With people who post as much? I'll take your word for it, Gordon, whether or not I'd agree with Lew. Yes, that is a pretty lame apology, I know. Because I often agree with Lew, whether or not I specifically say so (not always, but often - hey I even sometimes disagree with Karl!).

Reply to
Han

Apology accepted. Lame is better than nothing :-)

Reply to
Gordon Shumway