O/T: David Brooks-The Real Romney

The Real Romney
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/28/opinion/brooks-the-real-romney.html?_r=1&emc=eta1 .
THIS HERE'S FUNNEEEE ! [I don't care who you are]

I too thought it was funny.
--
Best regards
Han
Lew Hodgett wrote:

romney.html?_r=1&emc=eta1.
You know to some this is funny but to me it is twaddle.
Oh, I know he was trying to be funny, but it isn't. Inane, moronic, etc, yes. However, it lacks all the essential elements of humor. It isn't even a good roast.
Its just twaddle. That it made it to the pages of the NYTimes tells you a lot about the paper. But then others, recently, have said it already.
Deb
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:54:51 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

If you look it up in the dictionary all you will find is a picture of Lew. BTW, you'll also find his picture in the dictionary under racist, loon, bigot and many other similar adjectives.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/twaddle As far as the other namecalling, whomsoever fits the shoe, wear it, twit.
--
Best regards
Han

Twit? Hardly. I'm shocked that you would stoop to name calling. I was merely stating facts based on Lew's history of posts, that's all.

You're calling Lew all kinds of things. I did look up twaddle in an online dictionary (several in fact) and I didn't see a picture of Lew or anyone else. Lew may have different political opinions than you, but then you started the namecalling, twit.
--
Best regards
Han

Take a look back, maybe a year or so, when Lew was calling everyone who disagreed with him a "pathetic bigot" and you will see who started the name calling. You may apologize if you wish, but I doubt that is part of your character.

OK, I'll apologize. Sometimes I go and do look back, but a year? With people who post as much? I'll take your word for it, Gordon, whether or not I'd agree with Lew. Yes, that is a pretty lame apology, I know. Because I often agree with Lew, whether or not I specifically say so (not always, but often - hey I even sometimes disagree with Karl!).
--
Best regards
Han

Apology accepted. Lame is better than nothing :-)