O.T. Customer Support

Hello, You may want to be part of my new campaign. From this day forward any products or services I purchase will be backed with customer support that is located in United Stares and is staffed by English speaking people.
I have finally had it with people who I can't understand named Bob, Sam or Joe and their real name is probably Hajibahba! I'm through with customer service agents that repeat everything I say at least 3 times and say "Is that correct Mr...."? "Is it OK if I put you on HOLD Mr...?(Because I don't know anything but I'll see if anyone here actually does)". In those rare events when they actually come up with some resemblance of a solution related to the reason I called in the first place, it is usually totally impractical or totally impossible, or you have already tried that and it didn't work, that is why you called them!
Whether it's insurance, tools, household appliances, etc, I'm calling their customer support/services line prior to making the purchase. If I can't understand them, mark that product off of my list! I've had enough frustration with companies who hire foreign call centers because they are dirt cheap.
I pay good money for American made products or those with American brand names that are made who knows where, but their support line well better speak English!
Now.... If we all get on this band wagon, things will have to change or sales firms will be setting with a warehouse full of un-saleable products, then they will change or go out of business, either is OK by me!
What are your thoughts?
Don Dando
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:15:54 -0600, "Don Dando"

Oh yeah, this oughta be fun...............
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:15:54 -0600, "Don Dando"

Hello, you may want to be part of my new campaign. From this day forward I will not participate in any campaign proposed by some jerk who can't figure out how to hit the "reply" button on his browser . . . oh, to Hell with it. <plonk>

I'll join that campaign!