NYW Cam

Action at the workshop. http://www.newyankee.com/yankeecam.shtml
-- Tim -------- See my page @ http://www.wood-workers.com/users/timv/ (seriously needs updating)
was action yesterday as well. I would really like to see some new shows, or see them re run some OLD ones I have never seen before.. lately it seems they are showing the same 5 or 6 shows over and over again

Man, that is cool!

I see where Norm is back to a portable planer. Also, he has a new heavy duty steel lathe. It must be nice to get all this free stuff.

what's stopping you?
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

ya real exciting. like watching paint dry.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:03:18 GMT, Steve Knight

or watching the cars rust. . .
watching the show my be ok, but Steve's right...and yes, i speak from experiance...wasted an entire afternoon once watching this yankee cam. . . DAGS and see what i mean..
Traves

(G) I remember somehow I ended up with thousands of adult site passwords. I checked a bunch out and they are all pretty much the same boring garbage. the live cams are pretty faked and I could not see why anyone would pay money for the junk.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

no it's called usenet (G)
--