NYW 2004 in Denver starts 4/4/04

From an email reply from KBDI (12) in Denver:
The 2004 season of the New Yankee Workshop begins in April - first episode airdates are Monday 4/4 at 4:00 PM, Wednesday 4/8 at 3:30AM, and Sunday 4/18 at 3:30 PM.
Cheers, Chuck Miller

I'm glad you're getting it. But how generous of them - the final episode of the season airs tomorrow (Saturday, 3 April - Monday's the 5th, by the way; Wednesday's the 7th), on the national PBS feed.
The good news is by tomorrow afternoon I will have the entire season chronicled on my webpage (it's all there now, except for the final episode), so you'll be able to refer to it while each episode airs.
Enjoy. There are a couple of new tools awaiting you.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net