Not woodworking, but antiquishess

http://steampunkworkshop.com/lcd.shtml?WANT
Look at the results in the last few pictures.
"HeyBub" wrote

That is amazing stuff.
I have no idea how to catorgize this kind of thing. Is he a steam era techie?
HeyBub,
Outstanding! Really enjoyed your site. Thanks for taking the time to show the steps.
Bob S.
(and oh-yeah, you're a damn good artisan too.....)

BobS wrote:

Not my site - I just stumbled across it.
WOW! That is FABULOUS! I have been wanting to hang a mid sized flat panel in the dining room, but have been uninspired by the appearance of it. The room is dominated by antique furnishings (nothing valuable, just junk with a spelled with a q - junque) This has given me a whole new perspective, thanks so much for the post!
Kate O||||||O