Not woodworking, but antiquishess

at the results in the last few pictures.

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote

That is amazing stuff.

I have no idea how to catorgize this kind of thing. Is he a steam era techie?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

HeyBub,

Outstanding! Really enjoyed your site. Thanks for taking the time to show the steps.

Bob S.

(and oh-yeah, you're a damn good artisan too.....)

Reply to
BobS

Not my site - I just stumbled across it.

Reply to
HeyBub

WOW! That is FABULOUS! I have been wanting to hang a mid sized flat panel in the dining room, but have been uninspired by the appearance of it. The room is dominated by antique furnishings (nothing valuable, just junk with a spelled with a q - junque) This has given me a whole new perspective, thanks so much for the post!

Kate O||||||O

Reply to
Kate