Not really gloatworthy, but still

I was at the TSC store today and they had a bunch of power tools for sale, on special. One was a Porter Cable 1/2", two-speed drill (with clutch) 18 volt NiCd kit with two batteries, fast charger, 3 year warranty for $95. As justabout all of my cordless stuff is now impact-style 1/4" shank stuff, I didn't have anything cordless with a chuck. This solves my problem for 10 dollars more than ONE replacement battery for my 14.4 Milwaukee 1/2". May not have been the best deal ever, but certainly good value.

You may not truly suck, but there's definitely a breeze heading in your direction.
What's TSC?
On 2/06/11 3:38 PM, RicodJour wrote:

www.tscstores.com/ for the curious, neat place.
--
Froz...

FrozenNorth wrote the following:

That's the Canadian version of Tractor Supply Company.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Now that helps; Google Maps says it is a 1 day 2 hour drive from here. Darn, I guess they would be out by the time I got there.

I just checked out that TSC site and saw they have a store in a place called Sarnia. That surprised me. Whenever someone mentioned Sarnia to Roba, I thought it was a reference to a mythological frigid white north place from an Edgar Rice Burroughs novel.
So it's not mythological after all - but I guess the rest still applies.