Norm's Highboy

...wow, Normie. Wow.
But ya' couldn't resist grabbing the Brad Nailer, now - could ya???
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:33:41 GMT, "patrick conroy"

To be fair to him, the originals used brads too. Mind you, probably not as many.

_useful_ purpose as well.
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:33:41 GMT, "patrick conroy"

Wish I could see it. My state's public TV network interrupted about a third of this season of NYW for its quarterly beg-a-thon, then played the last two shows. This week they begin replaying the 2003 season.
--
Chuck Taylor
http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact /
chuck.taylor@spamtrap (Chuck Taylor) wrote in wrote:

Let them know how pleased you are. Then see about a dish with Tivo. We get 5 or 6 PBS 'local' feeds.
Patriarch
patrick conroy says...

But Norm isn't Roy Underhill. Obviously, he isn't using period techniques for any of it, so I don't see why it would matter to anyone. I think it was an impressive accomplishment.