No ladder needed

This is what the future is when you need a lift. http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/07/0729_IDEA_awards_gold/4.htm

------------------------------------------------------------ Gotta love it.
I could have sure used one at the boat yard.
Lew
On Thu, 6 May 2010 21:22:25 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

Combine that with the Crawler and you'd have an unbeatable product which would fill many a niche.
-- Live forever or die in the attempt. -- Joseph Heller, Catch 22

Wot crawler?
wrote the following:

My response to Ed's post contained the url.
-- Live forever or die in the attempt. -- Joseph Heller, Catch 22

There ya go. If you have been holding off on buying that 18 volt cordless drill, you have to get it now. To power the new personal lift ladder alternative.
I wonder how many lifts up and down one battery would power?

I hope you can do a down without battery assist. Can you imagine being stuck for 4 hours while your battery charges?

I was thinking the same thing. It is obviously a conspiracy to sell more batteries!

I wonder if you can get stuck at the top! shelly

13 with the odd ones being the trips up...

made by JLG a leader in jig lifts

What I want to know is where to rent one!

Ha! $60 a day, $180 a week!
http://www.portlandrentall.com/equipment.asp?action tegory&categoryT&key)00242-2
I Hate Ladders!
Note that it has its own power supply (the orange box on the back)

http://www.portlandrentall.com/equipment.asp?action tegory&categoryT&key)00242-2
The power supply is a $500 option from what I can tell on the Grainger web site.
wrote the following:

Very cool. I like the Crawler, too. http://fwd4.me/NH4
http://fwd4.me/NH5 Won't Doug Goncz love -this- bad boy? (Even if it doesn't replicate. ;)
http://fwd4.me/NH6 For The True Believers, I guess.
-- Live forever or die in the attempt. -- Joseph Heller, Catch 22

Need merry-go-round music ...