Niagara Woodworking Club

Just for all those reading! There is a new Woodworking Club in Niagara If you are interested drop me a line! Remove (nospam) first
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Chris
Chris wrote:

Where abouts? New York, Ontario, Kentucky or North Carolina?
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I am pretty sure that you could tell by looking at his sig...
Frank Drackman wrote:

I don't know. In the OP's post the signature "Chris" doesn't tell me much.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA