Niagara Woodworking Club

Just for all those reading! There is a new Woodworking Club in Niagara If you are interested drop me a line! Remove (nospam) first

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Chris

Reply to
Chris

Where abouts? New York, Ontario, Kentucky or North Carolina?

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys

I am pretty sure that you could tell by looking at his sig...

Reply to
Frank Drackman

I don't know. In the OP's post the signature "Chris" doesn't tell me much.

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys