nfilter

Page 2 of 2

This is not necessary. It's a self-extracting archive. All you need to do is run it.
Mike W. wrote...

There is a problem with that file that causes the installation to fail on some machines. This version (np-121.exe) appears to solve the problem:
http://www.paragoncode.com/temp/NewsProxy /
Jim

Somehow the file I previously had up was _one_ byte short. dunno how -that- happened -- missing one NULL at the end of the file.
reminds me of the old joke: mathmatician 1: Eureka! I've just invented zero mathmatician 2: What's that? mathmatician 1: <pause> Oh, nothing.
Anyway, it's been fixed -- good downloads now.