newest pens

I have posted photos of my newest pens to abpw. These are from the Berea Elegant Beauty line in Black Titanium/Gold and Black Titanium/Platinum
Lenny
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:24:43 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

They can be seen here as well...
http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/LenSPens #
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 19, 8:12 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Those are beautiful!
Excuse my curiosity but do you sell those; and what price do they bring?
Ron
Add pictures here
✖
in 98991 20090419 211826 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hover over the first photo (ie top left)
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

What lathe do you use?
Are there lathes that don't cut it in pen making?
Add pictures here
✖

If it will spin wood and has a tailstock and live center, you can turn pens..
Warning: They're at least as addictive as popcorn..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:52:32 -0700, mac davis

I have an old Rockwell/Delta 46-525 but I'm thinking about adding a Jet mini to have in the basement next Winter when it's too cold to heat the shop up..... because .... It's wayyy more addictive than popcorn!
Lenny
Add pictures here
✖

After probably turning 50 or so pens this year
comes Pepper Mills, Wine Bottle Stoppers, Christmas Ornaments, Pulls.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

OKOK I'm sold...
I was wondering about the Taig mini with the metal-working options in the Lee Valley Catalogue.
I've a number of mixed media thoughts....
gotta run. My ideas sketchbook is calling me.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@davisbajasplinters.com says...

:-)