New uses for your saber saw

"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured in a mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the 911 call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and injured the woman."
http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid 520
"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll finish sooner."
Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."
HeyBub wrote:

As soon as she heals up, it'll be /his/ turn...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Morris Dovey wrote:

Yeah, with a belt-sander.

They do sell adaptors just for that. http://www.orgasmalley.com/accessories.htm
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:57:54 +0000, CW wrote

...throughout history, man's ingenuity has always been applied firstly to the development of more devastating weaponry...

CW wrote:

Those with inquisitive minds want to know how you knew that. ;-)

My curiousity ended at wondering if they were OSHA approved.

Speak for yourself. Most people I know, even those *with* inquisitive minds would run in sheer terror at the mere thought of that knowledge. And believe me, they're not prudes.

I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.
I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.
You and Leon.
Dave in Houston

I rather stick to wimmin. Leon is a nice guy and all....but.

Fistool eh? Another line of quality German products. Will they have a similar system where all their products are designed to work together?

Absolutely. Switch from the monster purple to the mini-white in seconds. Hot swappable battery packs too. The high-end, the 24 volt "Stroke Of Genius" attachments, are gold plated. The international series, ranges from the miniscule Japanese unit to the extra-grand Dutch version. Something for everybody.
wrote in message

Absolutely. Switch from the monster purple to the mini-white in seconds. Hot swappable battery packs too. The high-end, the 24 volt "Stroke Of Genius" attachments, are gold plated. The international series, ranges from the miniscule Japanese unit to the extra-grand Dutch version. Something for everybody.
I'll bet we can all guess which category you fall into . . . .
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:20:48 -0500, the infamous "Upscale"

Fistool with thumb out.
Dual-Fistool. Andre the Giant Fistool. etc.
Makes ya hurt just thinkin'bout it, doesn't it?
--
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.

Now you know it to. Think about it. Also, it has been posted here before.
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:57:54 -0700, the infamous "CW"

I wonder how many rug-burn type owies the ERs get from those quicker-than-a-bunny thingies. Even with lube, those thing'd rub extra holes in her.
--
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
Sounds like this guy has been reading this thread.