New uses for your saber saw

"[LEXINGTON PARK, Md.] A Southern Maryland woman was seriously injured in a mishap involving a sex toy over the weekend... The man who made the 911 call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and injured the woman."

"I'm gonna use my reciprocating saw next time," the man said. "We'll finish sooner."

Muslim bystander heard to mutter "Hmm..."

Reply to
HeyBub

As soon as she heals up, it'll be /his/ turn...

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Yeah, with a belt-sander.

Reply to
DGDevin

They do sell adaptors just for that.

CW

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:57:54 +0000, CW wrote (in article ):

...throughout history, man's ingenuity has always been applied firstly to the development of more devastating weaponry...

Reply to
Bored Borg

"CW" wrote in messag

Reply to
walnutlvr

Those with inquisitive minds want to know how you knew that. ;-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

My curiousity ended at wondering if they were OSHA approved.

Reply to
MikeWhy

Speak for yourself. Most people I know, even those *with* inquisitive minds would run in sheer terror at the mere thought of that knowledge. And believe me, they're not prudes.

Reply to
Upscale

I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.

Reply to
Robatoy

I'm holding out until Fistool comes out with their line of products.

You and Leon.

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

Fistool eh? Another line of quality German products. Will they have a similar system where all their products are designed to work together?

Reply to
Upscale

Absolutely. Switch from the monster purple to the mini-white in seconds. Hot swappable battery packs too. The high-end, the 24 volt "Stroke Of Genius" attachments, are gold plated. The international series, ranges from the miniscule Japanese unit to the extra-grand Dutch version. Something for everybody.

Reply to
Robatoy

I rather stick to wimmin. Leon is a nice guy and all....but.

Reply to
Robatoy

Absolutely. Switch from the monster purple to the mini-white in seconds. Hot swappable battery packs too. The high-end, the 24 volt "Stroke Of Genius" attachments, are gold plated. The international series, ranges from the miniscule Japanese unit to the extra-grand Dutch version. Something for everybody.

I'll bet we can all guess which category you fall into . . . .

Reply to
Dave in Houston

Sounds like this guy has been reading this thread.

Reply to
pat

Now you know it to. Think about it. Also, it has been posted here before.

Reply to
CW

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:57:54 -0700, the infamous "CW" scrawled the following:

I wonder how many rug-burn type owies the ERs get from those quicker-than-a-bunny thingies. Even with lube, those thing'd rub extra holes in her.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:20:48 -0500, the infamous "Upscale" scrawled the following:

Fistool with thumb out.

Dual-Fistool. Andre the Giant Fistool. etc.

Makes ya hurt just thinkin'bout it, doesn't it?

Reply to
Larry Jaques