New research on limb regeneration

I read this and thought fondly of my fellow woodworkers and my future fellow woodworkers:
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/07/regeneration /

Yeah, it's nice to think that if I cut off one of my fingers it could grow back.

Yeah, it's nice to think that if I cut off one of my fingers it could grow back.
Google TED, ideas worth sharing. They have talks on many subjects. Biology and technologies and the combination of the two are very interesting.