New puppy needs dog house

Anyone know of any plans online that I can reference? I'd rather not buy plans as its more fun to think than spend money.
Depending on how much thinking you do, you won't need any plans at all.

Go here: http://tinyurl.com/33k6o and do a search for dog house. You should get a ton of hits, all free.
If you want a dog, why do you not want him to live with you?
Never quite understood a dog tied up out back of the house. Unless they were hunting dogs, or working dogs of some sort, I guess I could see that.
-Dan

Dan Valleskey wrote:

Dan,
I have an Alaskan Malamute. During the winter I can't keep him inside because he wants to be outside. Winter is his type of weather. However, during the summer he even wants to be out but, I force him inside when it gets above 85F. So he stays out when I am gone and then he goes in and out (by his request or I need to get something done in the house) when I am home.
Makes perfect sense to me. Sorry. Never thought of that.
-Dan

Actually, this would be an indoor dog house. We hate the steel wire kennels. We want a home for her to stay in with a cushy pad. That way, she can bring home the gents in style.

You want the dog to be in style while sleeping, eh?
http://www.dogfatherandco.com Click on "Products" then "Art Dog Beds"
<standard disclaimer about having no financial interest in the above listed company>
--
Think thrice, measure twice and cut once.

Sanding is like paying taxes ... everyone has to do it, but it is
my aplogies. I didn't understand that.
That does make construction easier, you do not have to be weather proof.
-Dan