New puppy needs dog house

Anyone know of any plans online that I can reference? I'd rather not buy plans as its more fun to think than spend money.

Reply to
Subw00er

Depending on how much thinking you do, you won't need any plans at all.

Reply to
David P

Go here:

and do a search for dog house. You should get a ton of hits, all free.

Reply to
Guppas!

If you want a dog, why do you not want him to live with you?

Never quite understood a dog tied up out back of the house. Unless they were hunting dogs, or working dogs of some sort, I guess I could see that.

-Dan

Reply to
Dan Valleskey

Dan,

I have an Alaskan Malamute. During the winter I can't keep him inside because he wants to be outside. Winter is his type of weather. However, during the summer he even wants to be out but, I force him inside when it gets above 85F. So he stays out when I am gone and then he goes in and out (by his request or I need to get something done in the house) when I am home.

Reply to
WP

Actually, this would be an indoor dog house. We hate the steel wire kennels. We want a home for her to stay in with a cushy pad. That way, she can bring home the gents in style.

Reply to
Subw00er

You want the dog to be in style while sleeping, eh?

Click on "Products" then "Art Dog Beds"

Reply to
Mo' Sawdust

my aplogies. I didn't understand that.

That does make construction easier, you do not have to be weather proof.

-Dan

Reply to
Dan Valleskey

Makes perfect sense to me. Sorry. Never thought of that.

-Dan

Reply to
Dan Valleskey