Anyone know of a brand online

For this type of scraper but is welded at the back of the blade to the
shaft? cheesed off with the rivet type as the blade works loose or falls off
over time

Reply to
George
oops! lin doesn't tae you to it direct? anyway its...
Code 81533 Proffesional Shave Hook Combination.
Cheers
Reply to
George

Site Timeline Threads