New old lathe. How'd I do?

Page 2 of 2

How about we dialog over that...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow responds: How about we dialog over that...
It'll be so fun.
As someone wrote on a pro writer's forum t'other day.
"Unisaw A100" wrote > "Wellness" always makes me want to punch the utterer.

Which would tend to fix both conditions, eh? <GD&R>
Rick
Sounds about right...used stationary power tools, especially newer models sell for about half of retail. Now, if it had been an older model, like a Delta 1460, $250 would have been a good deal, although they can sometimes be had for less.