New Grizzly Bandsaw

I happened to have 2 Grizzly IE windows open and noticed and extra item in one - the G0580
Pretty amazing price - $325 for 3/4 hp, fence, miter, blade tension release. I wonder if it will take the riser for the G0555. http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G0580
It will take the riser, per p. 39 of the manual....

Anyone think it is worth the $100 premium over the G0555? I am getting ready to buy a Grizzly bandsaw but don't have the funds or room to get anything bigger then a 14". I do plan on buying a riser.
Resawing and the ability to make veneers are my main reasons for buying.
The extra 33% power of the 555 is probably wise, if you want to resaw.