New Grizzly Bandsaw

I happened to have 2 Grizzly IE windows open and noticed and extra item in one - the G0580

Pretty amazing price - $325 for 3/4 hp, fence, miter, blade tension release. I wonder if it will take the riser for the G0555.

jdownie

It will take the riser, per p. 39 of the manual....

Reply to
jdownie

to buy a Grizzly bandsaw but don't have the funds or room to get anything bigger then a 14". I do plan on buying a riser.

Resawing and the ability to make veneers are my main reasons for buying.

Reply to
joeD

The extra 33% power of the 555 is probably wise, if you want to resaw.

Reply to
jdownie