needs loudspeaker panels made in chicago

this might be a strange request, but i am looking for someone who can cut panels for me for a loudspeaker construction project. i have all of the plans for the cabinets, but have no woodworking equipment. i am looking for someone who would be able to precision cut panels to spec for me to assemble. this would be for one pair of moderately sized loudspeakers. thanks!!

Depending on how large these are, I could do it for you and ship them to Chicago from West-central Wisconsin, or make them and have them availible for pickup (Chicago is about 6 hours from here.) If they're under 70 lbs finished, there should be no problems using UPS or FedEx.
E-mail me off-list at prometheus<at>charter.net with some more details, and I can give you a quote.
I live just north of Chicago, I'll request the same thing. Email the specs. Lou