Needed: Yard Art plans for Nativity float

Anyone know where I can find plans for yard art like plywood cutouts of the animals (camels, sheep, cows) around a Nativity scene? Christmas float with a manger and lots of kids in costumes could use the props.

Reply to
Rinks Ranch

Better wait till after the election to start this project...

(Sorry & apologies in advance to all offended)

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Try

Mark Hopkins

This may be a little late, but I thought I would reply, anyway. There are a whole bunch of full-size nativity animals on Sherwood's website, located at

I did a search for you, and here is the link to the nativity search. They have cows, camels, sheep, donkeys, wisemen, shephers, Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus, and they are all life-size! Here is the link...

luck!

WoodOrBust