Need to locate a manual for an old Sears Radial Arm Saw (or parts drawing.)

I have an old Sears & Roebuck radial arm saw. I have taken it apart and am having a tough time getting it back together.
What I'm looking for is a way to connect with an old service manual or exploded parts drawing, either hard copy or online. I bought Jon Eakes' online book last year only to find out that my saw is not covered in it. Any suggestions?
Radial 100 Model 113.29001 Code M67
Any help is greatly appreciated.

How about this site:
http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/pubdetail.aspx?id 97
Looks like they have a manual in PDF form.
Larry C
KIMOSABE wrote:

See:
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/retrieveModelActionHome !retrieve.action;jsessionid=7XzRBKtH0YBEQ0akSaaTpQ**.shcapp3206?modelNumber3.29001&pop=flush
If word wrap prevents the above link from working go to:
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/index.action
and enter the model number in the search box.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA