need someone for flocking in Dallas

I need to have some flocking done and wonder if anyone can recommend anyone in the Dallas, TX area that will do an excellent job. I need a contoured tray flocked and because of the odd shape I would rather pay someone more experienced to do this rather than risk mediocore results. Can anyone recommend someone I might want to contact? Thanks in advance!

Camera repair! They do flocking on cameras internally, it does take skill because of doing custom cut-outs. Alex
Check out Suede-Tex at donjer.com Very easy to use, and foolproof. It's great for lining bandsaw box drawers, apply the adhesive, spray on the rayon fibers, done..
GWB could do with a good flogging, I'd try him.....