Need some wood advice

Hi everyone,

I am hoping that someone here might be able to give me some advice on a bathroom vanity that I recently purchased.. Anyway, to start with, this is it.

problem is that the vanity is way to high for my bathroom since it is in the basement and has low ceilings. I realize that I made a mistake but I can't stand the idea of parting with this vanity. I have considered removing the apron part of the vanity along with the legs but I think that will completely destroy it. Does anyone here have any advice. I mean, are most high end vanitys this tall and does anyone ever put them in bathrooms with low ceilings??

Sorry if I'm rambling here but I'm just kind of worried about this:(

Anthony

Reply to
mravenez

Jim Behning

Hi,

The low ceilings do bother me but there is really nothing that can be done to raise them without moving a number of gaslines and drains and water pipes. I am about 6'1 and I would guess that the ceiling is just a bit taller than I am. Is there any trick to making a ceiling look higher than it is (colors, wallpapers, whatever).

Anthony

Reply to
mravenez

Reply to