Need Qualified Woodworking Partner

Hello fellow woodworkers! Anyone out there in the Southern California S. Orange Co. area to be exact want to team up in a shop together? I am a dedicated hard working craftsman. I have tons of high end equipment and clients to bring to the table. Frustrated and disillusioned with a 15 + year going nowhere, lazy, non work ethic partner. Tired of him riding on my coat tails. Oliver equipment, Altendorf Elo 4, Martin planer. Please reply if interested.

Dave

Reply to
David Lincoln