Need Qualified Woodworking Partner

Hello fellow woodworkers! Anyone out there in the Southern California S. Orange Co. area to be exact want to team up in a shop together? I am a dedicated hard working craftsman. I have tons of high end equipment and clients to bring to the table. Frustrated and disillusioned with a 15 + year going nowhere, lazy, non work ethic partner. Tired of him riding on my coat tails. Oliver equipment, Altendorf Elo 4, Martin planer. Please reply if interested.
Dave