Need Parts Supplier

I just picked up a Jet JWS-34L shaper without any spindles, need a source for spindles, collet adapters, MANUAL, and other possible missing parts. Anyone have a good source for replacment parts?? Thought I got a good deal, but getting these parts might male it a wash.... :(
SteveA

Tried Jet?
<http://woodworking.jettools.com/Products.aspx?nav=ByPart&ClassID33186&Partp8502
Macco Equipment Co? - 3129 Kentucky Ave, Indianapolis, IN? - (317) 248-1444 ?
wrote:

<http://woodworking.jettools.com/Products.aspx?nav=ByPart&ClassID33186&Partp8502

Try Jet or your Jet dealer. Parts like that are not usually available from third party sources.
Macco Equipment Co? - 3129 Kentucky Ave, Indianapolis, IN? - (317) 248-1444 I work @ Woodcraft in Indy, this is where we send customers, they are great to work with and have a mail order.
Ken

Macco Equipment Co? - 3129 Kentucky Ave, Indianapolis, IN? - (317) 248-1444
I work for Woodcraft in Indy and we send customers to Them they have a mail order.
Ken

Ken wrote:

Helpful information, but there's no need to post an answer to each individual person in the thread.