Need help...warped cabinet door. Beginner woodworker mistake

I made the mistake of veneering only one side of a 13 Ply Baltic Birch slab door. As a result, it is now warped in about 1/8" in the top corner (opposite the hindge) and as a result the corner right below it sticks out and refuses to sit flush with the rest of the vanity. Is their any way I can salvage this door? Also, why did one door warp and the other stay true?
Hi Marc, I have seen some pieces of unsupported (no frame) plywood warp for no apparent reason. And this was with no veneering. The last case was 3/4" AA-1 oak ply. I had to replace the side of a book case. Sorry not much help. JG
Marc wrote:

Marc wrote:

Tried tweaking the hinges? Won't fix the warp but you might get it to close properly.