Need help IDing Craftman bandsaw

All:
I have a Craftsman Professional 14" bandsaw that I cannot find a model number or serial number for. The saw is fairly new, maybe 3-5 years old. It was a floor model that I bought on clearance from Sears so it had no box or documentation. It is a closed stand saw and the only label it has is on the upper door. It says Craftsman Professional 14" Band Saw 2-Speed. 1 1/2 HP Maximum Developed. There's some info on the cutting depth and table. I've gone over the entire saw and I cannot find a number on it. The only number I see is on the underside of the table, but that looks like a casting number rather than a model or serial number. If anyone has this saw or can ID it I'd be very grateful if you could let me know what the model number is. I've searched the Sears site, this newsgroup, Google, eBay, etc. but I can't find the model number. Thanks for any help you can provide.
snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

It might help if you put up a photo of it somewhere.
--John
snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

I have a 14" Craftsman bandsaw, but not a closed stand model. The model number on mine is on the motor. Try checking there.
Wayne