Need help identifing the style of a piece of furniture

All:

I come to this group since I beleive you all know more about woodworking and furniture than I do. My wife and I are opening a retail store at the end of the summer and bought a cool piece to use as the check-out stand from the flea market at the state fairgrounds in Raleigh.

The problem is that we are having a really hard time identifiny the style of it so that we can find similar pieces to match the overall decor. I have two pictures, but no place to host. If anyone can help us indentify the style we would appreciate it.

I can email the pictures to you or if anyone is willing to host the pictures for a few days please let me know and I will email them.

Thanks!

Brian & Kristen

Reply to
birish