Need help building a computer desk in Phoenix

I have designed a simple computer desk for a lady in Phoenix, AZ with a physical challenge. She could use some help building it. She makes her living with her computer.

Would anyone in the area like to help?

The desk is a very simple corner unit made from MDF. It will not take long to build. I would be happy to build it in one weekend, but I do not live close enough.

Please reply by e-mail.

Thanks,

Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net

Woodware Designs