Need help building a computer desk in Phoenix

    I have designed a simple computer desk for a lady in Phoenix, AZ with a physical challenge. She could use some help building it. She makes her living with her computer.
    Would anyone in the area like to help?
    The desk is a very simple corner unit made from MDF. It will not take long to build. I would be happy to build it in one weekend, but I do not live close enough.
    Please reply by e-mail.
    Thanks,
    Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net
    Woodware Designs     http://www.charm.net/~jriley/woodware.html