Need a source for some wide curly maple

I want to duplicate the jewelry box pictured here:
http://westcreekstudio.com/pages/freestanding_chest.html
This is a birthday gift for my wife. The dimensions are 20" x 15" x 33 1/2" ht. I would like to make it out of curly maple, the more figured, the better. The main problem I seem to be running into is finding one long continuous board to make the case out of. I figure I need either a 8' x 15" x 3/4" board or an 8' x 8" x 4/4 board I could recut down the middle and joint. The thickness of the final project will be 3/8". I have a planner and jointer, so I am somewhat flexible, but I want a flow of grain around the entire case.
Any suggestions are more then welcome.
Jim
jtpr wrote:

I suggest Sandy Pond Hardwood in Pennsylvania. They specialize in figured wood for luthiers and can ship to you.
--

FF

Another place to try is
http://www.westpennhardwoods.com/static/index.htm
Don't know for sure if they would have what you want, but they are only about 50 mi. from me in Olean, NY, and every time I visit, they have to give me a drool bib. Last time I was there, saw a table top in the rough, a 3" x 3' x 8' slab of curly bubinga, and they have a LOT of other beautiful wood.
--
Nahmie
Stupidity is not considered a handicap, park elsewhere.

Norm, Did they have a price on that bubinga?

Not out in the open, Charlie. I followed the old saw about "if you have to ask, you can't afford it", and kep' mah mouf shut!