Need a quick response guys.. New concrete on top of old.

Dave, have you tried foreplay. Maybe if you did your wife would want to have sex more often with you if you did. I know you didn't ask for this advice but I thought I would offer it anyway.

Reply to
WayneKelly

Yawn. Well, as long as you _know_ that you're being perceived as an obnoxios person not worth trying to help, my work here is done. Bye, WayneKelly, I'll waste no more time with you.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Would this have made a difference in your choice of adhesive.

We have one extremely overworked 'ranger' for a huge area. He has no sympathy for people who let bears get into their garbage.

Well I forgot to mention that I'm left handed. Is there a left handed glue I should have used? My wife is blonde. Is there a blonde glue?

We have black bears chewing up the garbage cans every night in May and part of June in our community. They will be back in the fall for an encore. I put up a new shop and ripped down the old one. I used to keep the cans in the old shop. So a nice 5x4 storage unit was the ideal solution. I'm making it flat on the top so it can be used as a outside workbench as well. The old sidewalk used to run across the area where my new shop sits but was cut off right at the outside wall. That's where I poured the slab. I was going to put a wood floor down on top of the sidewalk instead of concrete but you know the rest of the story.

20 hours now and the concrete is still holding.
Reply to
WayneKelly

Mon, Jul 12, 2004, 8:18pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@address.invalid finally tells a lot that was left out: Would this have made a difference but you know the rest of the story.

Duh, do you think?

Making a success of the job at hand is the best step toward the kind you want.

- Bernard M. Baruch More likely, your boss gets a raise and/or promotion, from getting credit for your work.

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

Does it matter? Only to the anal retentive types.

Reply to
WayneKelly

Mon, Jul 12, 2004, 9:36pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@address.invalid burbled: Does it matter? Only to the anal retentive types.

ROTFLMAO Be sure to post a link with pictures when it's finished. And, then post a follow-up in a few months.

Making a success of the job at hand is the best step toward the kind you want.

- Bernard M. Baruch More likely, your boss gets a raise and/or promotion, from getting credit for your work.

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:47:03 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Oh good, it's not just me....

Reply to
Old Nick

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:46:33 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@address.invalid vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Precisely.

_He_ didn't _ask_ for advice on that topic. You did ask for advice on laying concrete.....

So you have given unsought advice. You seem unhappy with sought advice that went against what you wanted to hear.

Reply to
Old Nick

ADHD sufferer are ya Nick? Vision problems? Lacking in reading skills? English not your first language? Alzheimers?

Or are you just dumb as a sack of hammers?

Reply to
WayneKelly

Criticism aside, you received your answer in almost every response. They may not have been phrased exactly the way you would have liked them, but it should have been obvious to you that the answer was "no". They weren't critical or attacking replies, so why are you bent out of shape?

Reply to
Upscale

Bay Area Dave?

Reply to
Upscale

My favorite part was when he came back with the info from the concrete guy who's been pouring concrete since he was 12 (no chance he's wrong) saying that, surprise, the way Wayne wanted to do it was 100% right and everyone else was wrong. I'm like "shit, Wayne...if you could get on the horn with the concrete guy, why are you wasting our time?".

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Another mental midget who can't read. Try reading the question I ask you power tripping shit for brains.

Here it is:

I'm ready to use a few bags of ready mix to top a small section of sidewalk 2 inches thick. I've heard that a little white glue will help it stick. I have some TiteBond II reaching the end of it's shelf life can I use this? Or is it a waste of time.

What part of the USE Titebond yes or no did you fail to understand?

Reply to
WayneKelly

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
bridger

Tue, Jul 13, 2004, 9:57pm snipped-for-privacy@sjdfhgskfdhgk.com (Jules) waves and says: Hi dave!!!

LMAO I've considered that, but there's always the capitilization, punctuation, and grammer to think about.

JOAT

We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience.

- Nanny Ogg

Reply to
J T

Naaah, I don't think so. The ISP, the news server, and the news client are all different from BAD's.

But I *am* beginning to suspect that Wayne is a recon troll....

Doug Miller

(doesn't matter what he wrote, actually).

Oh look, he's nym-shifted. again, WayneKelly.

Reply to
Dave Hinz